We may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, we suggest you check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of and are happy with any amendments.
What information do we collect?
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example: –
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (these are information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected through cookies.
- When you register and voluntarily provide information in response to online forms. (This includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide).
How is your information used?
We will only use the Information we collect as follows:
- To provide you with the information about our products and services that you request.
- For internal record keeping, billing, accounting and market research purposes.
- To respond to any queries, complaints or requests for further information.
- To customize the website according to your interests.
- To provide you with marketing information about other products and services we supply that may be of interest to you.
On what basis do we use your information?
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure. You may at any time ask us to refrain from sending you marketing messages by sending us an email with the words UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject box or by telephoning us.
If you would like us to destroy information we hold about you, please let us know. However, please note that if you use any of our services which require you to provide personal information, deleting our records may mean that you will need to resubmit it to continue using such services.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
The internet is not a secure medium. However we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests about the Website generally, please contact us by email to email@example.com
If you any questions, comments or requests regarding our use of your personal information, or wish to delete your personal information, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: The Data Protection Manager, TT Exhausts, The Old Chocolate Factory, Unit 49H Pipers Road, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0HU